INTRODUCTION

 INTRODUCTION

HELLO EVRYONE, HOW ARE YOU? I HOPE IT'S OKAY.

my name is irgian achmad fahmi, I am 16 years old, born in Jakarta, September 23, 2004.

My hobbies are playing online games such as Mobile Legends, Rise of Kingdoms, Clash of Clans, and Valorant.




Now that I'm in 11th grade, I must study online diligently and submit assignments on time, and attendance on time too.




I was in grade 10 science 1, I met new friends who were cool, fun, and good.
now I'm in grade 11 science 2 so I have to get acquainted with them to get to know each other.




Now I have to be more serious, because this is for my future, so I will try my best.

I think that's all I can say, sorry if there are wrong words, assalamualaikum wr wb.









Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

OPINION AND THOUGHT

Narrative Text 2

Congratulation