OFFERING TO DO SOMETHING

 OFFERING TO DO SOMETHING

Assalamu'alaikum,

 welcome back to my blog 

today I will explain what an offering is and give an example of the conversation. 


Offer is Is a way used to convey an offer to someone, correctly and politely.

offer is divided by 2, namely : 


Accepting offers

 Types of Accepting offers : 

1. Thank you, I appreciate your help. 

2. Yes, please. 

3. Yes, of course. 


Declining offers 

Types of Declining offers :

1. No, thanks you, 

2. It's okay, I can do it my self. 

3. Don't worry, I can do it my self

Example

A: Hi Cholil, are you okay? B: umm, I don’t think so irgian, I think I got stomach ache. A: That is okay Choli, let me help you. I can take you to the Medical Room, so you can get the first aid.

B: Is that okay Irgian?

A: Yeah, for sure. It is not a big problem, come and take my hand. B: Thank you very much sarah, it is really helpful. A: Yes, no problem Cholil Advertisements Terjemahan : A: Hi Cholil, apakah kamu baik-baik saja? B: umm, tidak seperti itu Irgian, saya merasa agak sakit perut. A: Tidak apa-apa, Cholil, Bolehkah aku membantumu. Saya dapat membawamu ke Ruang Medis, sehingga kamu mendapatkan pertolongan pertama. B: Apakah itu tidak merepotkan mu Irgian? A: Ya, pasti. tidak masalah, datang dan ambil tanganku. B: Terima kasih banyak sarah, ini sangat membantu. A: Ya, tidak masalah Cholil.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

OPINION AND THOUGHT

Narrative Text 2

Congratulation