Personal Latter Part 1 and 2

 



Hi friends, how are you guys? May it always be healthy. This time I'm going to talk about personal latter.

Definition

Personal letter is a kind of informal letters which usually includes personal matter between the sender and receiver who are friends, family members or relatives.

Function

Personal letters are not only written to inform but to strengthen the bond between two people writing to each other.

Structure

~Date
~Address
~Salutation and name
~Introduction
~Body
~Closing
~Greeting for closing
~Signature

Example

Starting the personal latter
~How are you?
~Hope the latter finds you
~I am sorry to inform you
~Sorry for answering late
~It was good for hearing form you

Conclusion
~I will write soon.
~See you.
~Bye.
~I am waiting for a quick reply.

Example of personal latter:

For Teacher




For Friends







My Exercise 










Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

OPINION AND THOUGHT

Narrative Text 2

Congratulation